Surface treatment is to create a barrier against moisture migration in the masonry. As work technology, the following should be taken into account:
- The areas to be injected are specified – wet areas;
- The holes will be drilled at an angle of 25-30 degrees, according to the drawing;
- The spaces between the holes may be about 15 cm, while the space between the two horizontal rows is approx. 20 cm .;
- Second row will be offset as hole location, according to the first image;
- The injection devices are inserted into the holes;
- The reaction time of the reaction resin is adjusted;
- The injection is started using the special pump, from the first injector on the first row, at the bottom;
- Packers are removed after resin curing, the resin is removed with a drill;
- The holes are filled with a fast mortar.
These recommendations are only some of the professional solutions that we can offer for damp control. Each project is unique and each situation requires a customized approach. We can take your requirements and offer professional help – contact us and you will receive expert advice.